Why do we cry into this world?

myESAi Forum Index » Spiritual Enrichment

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:24 pm   
The first word to come out of a babies mouth when first born is the sound of cry. Almost all babies cry when they first take their frist breath. When they first emerge into our world they cry. No matter where or who - black, white, rich, poor, african, asian, american, indian, chritian, muslim; boy or girl they all cry.

According to webster, to cry is "to sob or shed tears because of grief, sorrow, or pain; weep."

So, why do we cry into this World?

Any thoughts?

~ Naz

Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:50 pm   
webster got it wrong! maybe crying is as natural as laughing and with out one the other doesnt exist. we cry at brith because we laugh on our 1st birthday parties ....

Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:04 pm   
same reason we laugh, talk and give daps. that guttural cry out into the wilderness to announce "beware, we have arrived"

Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:41 pm   
Script wrote:
same reason we laugh, talk and give daps. that guttural cry out into the wilderness to announce "beware, we have arrived"

I don't think its for the same reason we laugh, or talk. Crying represents a different type of emotion, although at times they may cris cross. At times you may cry from joy. But that's not all the time; its rare. I have heard of babies who are quite when born, but I have never heard of a baby born into this world laughing. The amazing thing is that some people smile when they die. So, they come into life crying, they exit smiling. What's up with that?

Sometimes, I wonder if the soul inside the baby knows that, being born in the flesh awaits a great tribulation called life therefore it cries into it. Babies might know somethings that we may not know, or may have forgotten as we grow up and got brain washed and caught up in our life delemas.

What do you make of this scripters from the bible -

"Let the children come to me; do not try to stop them: for the kingdom of heaven belong to such as those... " Mathew 19:13-14

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God..." Jn 3;3

There is something in Children that is divine. Perhaps, we lose it as we grow up and start juding things into "good' and "bad".

What's your thoughts on this?

peace
Naz

Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:58 pm   
Sorrow is better than laughter, for by the sadness of the face, the heart rejoices/ is made better.

OR

Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart . Ecclesians 7:3

O LORD, thou art my father; i'm the clay, and thou my potter; and I the work of thy hand.
Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:49 pm   
Aralia-Racemosa wrote:
Sorrow is better than laughter, for by the sadness of the face, the heart rejoices/ is made better.

OR

Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart . Ecclesians 7:3

If a sad face is better for the heart, and we are sad being born - does that mean that our heart rejoices as we are born, but when we grow up our heart is sad because we starting laughing and our faces filled with smiles?

Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:31 pm   
Quote:
If a sad face is better for the heart, and we are sad being born - does that mean that our heart rejoices as we are born, but when we grow up our heart is sad because we starting laughing and our faces filled with smiles?

Laughter relaxes you, but sorrow(so long as it ain't permanent) strengten you... so, basically, both are good. Read my sig ema.... that is what I mean...

O LORD, thou art my father; i'm the clay, and thou my potter; and I the work of thy hand.
Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:45 pm   
Aralia-Racemosa wrote:
Quote:

Laughter relaxes you, but sorrow(so long as it ain't permanent) strengten you... so, basically, both are good. Read my sig ema.... that is what I mean...

Well put sis... I dig what you're saying. But how about this - given that they are both good for you: would means they both serve some good purpose. but that doesn't mean they both have to necessarly serve the same thing. Meaning.. Cry represents sorrow, laughter represents joy. At the same time sorrow and joy are part of life and good for you (balanced offcourse). So, you have established that these are both good for us; wchich I agree with.

but it still does not answer the question of WHY we are sorrowful when we are born. Do you get what i'm trying to say? Not saying babies crying is good or bad, but why cry? Weather good or bad; crying represents sorrow.

hit me up one more time...

later.
Naz

Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:53 am   
Did y'all consider the fact that after spending nine month of comfort in the womb, getting shoved down that small hole that is usually meant for peeing would not be such a fun thing for the babies?

Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:49 am   
nyalasmoke wrote:
Did y'all consider the fact that after spending nine month of comfort in the womb, getting shoved down that small hole that is usually meant for peeing would not be such a fun thing for the babies?

LOL. Yeah really. I'm way too shallow to add any thing of value to this conversation, but I do have some practice in these metaphorical-pseudo-deep conversations. I use voice inflections and everything. Sherry anyone?

FYI: Nyalasmoke, babies come out of the other hole.

Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:58 am   
nyalasmoke wrote:

Yeah but natural birth is rare now; most women give birth through C-section. The babies still cry.

holla

~ Naz

Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:21 am   
NAZ wrote:
nyalasmoke wrote:

Yeah but natural birth is rare now; most women give birth through C-section. The babies still cry.

holla

~ Naz

look, even if storks delivered the kid to your doorstep, the moment that the baby was handed it to you it would cry. why? change of environment.
and since when is natural birth rare?

WeTat

Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:01 pm   
I could be totally wrong but I thought babies cry at birth because of the change in temperature. (the room temperature being colder than their mother's womb)

nyalasmoke
Web Team

Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:50 pm   
tihut wrote:
I could be totally wrong but I thought babies cry at birth because of the change in temperature. (the room temperature being colder than their mother's womb)

This also makes sense..

also check this
http://www.cordclamping.com/cry.htm

nyalasmoke
Web Team

Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:55 pm   
Script wrote:
nyalasmoke wrote:

LOL. Yeah really. I'm way too shallow to add any thing of value to this conversation, but I do have some practice in these metaphorical-pseudo-deep conversations. I use voice inflections and everything. Sherry anyone?

FYI: Nyalasmoke, babies come out of the other hole.

HAHAHAHAHA, oh yeah ... big ops right there, what was I thinking. Nevertheless, wouldn't u agree that the hole is not normaly big enough to let a 9 month old baby out without a struggle and thus the painful and violent MeTe.

But anyways, what I am trying to say is, I don't think there is something devine about babies crying when they come out. It is just not as mysterious as some people are trying to make it look like.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

myESAi Forum Index » Spiritual Enrichment » Why do we cry into this world? » Reply to topic

. . .
. Most users ever online was 252 on Mon May 14, 2012 9:07 am.