Rekik Netsanet - Treasurer

myESAi Forum Index » Election 2010/2011

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm   
My name is Rekik Netsanet and I recently graduated this May from Davenport University with a degree in International Business and a minor in Finance. As an Ethiopian American, I am very well aware of the conditions in Ethiopia both positive and negative and look toward a new beginning through a clear vision and mindset. As a student, I am as determined as one can be and I enjoy helping others the best way I can. I have been involved in several organizations including: The International Student Organization, African Student Organization, Global Student Organization and the EAYI all as Secretary and Treasurer positions and found the expierence(s) to be both rewarding and fundamental.I will begin my MBA studies this fall at Bowie State University and am extremly eager to learn more about the business world. Once I complete my studies, I hope to work for the United Nations and/or the IMF. Becoming a Professor is my ultimate goal as I have taken the steps to prepare me as a Finance tutor and found it extremly beneficial for both students and I. I hope that you all have a wonderful summer and the best of luck this upcoming school year!

Addis23
Tadagi

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 am   
Very good bio. Mrs. Netsanet alot of treasury experience. Good business experience to bring to ESAi.

myESAi Forum Index » Election 2010/2011 » Rekik Netsanet - Treasurer » Reply to topic

. . .
. Most users ever online was 252 on Mon May 14, 2012 9:07 am.