FREE TEDDY AFRO PETITION SIGN NOW, bring at least 10 people

myESAi Forum Index » General Discussion

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

freeteddyafro
Lij

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:55 am   
Myliham
Aregawi

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 am   
freeteddyafro wrote:
Post it at your site, pass it for people you know

Free Teddy Afro



As you know Teddy Afro went to prison for hit and run accusation, so far no body knows if he is responsible for this tragedy. It is hard to know if Teddy's impressments is motivated by politics or it is a following judicial process. Teddy is the symbol of Ethiopian new and future generation. He is a bridge for the past, present and future. He is an idol for young generation. Let us bring Teddy to daylight before he disappears forever.



Free Teddy Afro

sign here http://www.petitiononline.com/TA042208/petition.html

Just curious, what is your evidence that he has not committed the crime?


_________________
"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed." - Steve Biko
myESAi Image
B
Division Head

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:01 am   
Myliham wrote:
freeteddyafro wrote:
Post it at your site, pass it for people you know

Free Teddy Afro



As you know Teddy Afro went to prison for hit and run accusation, so far no body knows if he is responsible for this tragedy. It is hard to know if Teddy's impressments is motivated by politics or it is a following judicial process. Teddy is the symbol of Ethiopian new and future generation. He is a bridge for the past, present and future. He is an idol for young generation. Let us bring Teddy to daylight before he disappears forever.



Free Teddy Afro

sign here http://www.petitiononline.com/TA042208/petition.html

Just curious, what is your evidence that he has not committed the crime?


because he's teddy afro, duh! *does a girly groupie scream*

lol.


_________________
"how can they go to war with terror when it's war that's terrorizing?"

No one is free when others are oppressed. ~Author Unknown
freeteddyafro
Lij

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:10 am   
Just sign if you can.
“You are innocent until you are proven guilty”
He is a public figure and idol and role model. The people needs him more than ever. At least their sprit can be lifted by listening his music. He does not have a right to kill people but why they waited all this time and now they put him in prison in the time of election.
So let us be fair and separate the judicial system from agley politics

freeteddyafro
Lij

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 am   
freeteddyafro wrote:
Just sign if you can.
“You are innocent until you are proven guilty”
He is a public figure and idol and role model. The public needs him more than ever. At least their sprit can be lifted by listening his music. He does not have a right to kill anyone, but why they waited all this time and now they put him in prison in the time of election.
So let us be fair and separate the judicial system from agley politics


Ethiopia
AdmaQi

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:17 am   
Myliham wrote:
freeteddyafro wrote:
Post it at your site, pass it for people you know

Free Teddy Afro



As you know Teddy Afro went to prison for hit and run accusation, so far no body knows if he is responsible for this tragedy. It is hard to know if Teddy's impressments is motivated by politics or it is a following judicial process. Teddy is the symbol of Ethiopian new and future generation. He is a bridge for the past, present and future. He is an idol for young generation. Let us bring Teddy to daylight before he disappears forever.



Free Teddy Afro

sign here http://www.petitiononline.com/TA042208/petition.html

Just curious, what is your evidence that he has not committed the crime?


Myliham,

Here is my thinking on this issue,

With the judicial system I and you and everyone know, and the opportunity that this government looking for long to get this man out of the seen, its impractical to think he will get fair trial. Absolutley No way.

Ok, then what if he has done it ?

There is only one way myself and his fans would believe that, that is if the presecution has irrefutable, clear beyound resonable doubt evidence that he has done it. If the presecution present that, then no conspiracy, no drama.

Do I personally believe he has done it ?

No, because of the following reasons,

1. Its hard for me to believe he will escape the seen, a dead kid infront of him. I give him the benefit of the doubt to have not that low morals to do such things.

2. If with small likley chance that he did it, I dont believe he would have stayed in Ethiopia for almost two years, while he has free pass to leave the country after the hot news was all over half year or even a year later so that it wont look like he got away because of that reasons. Knowing well that the government will get his tail and lock him behind the bars with such opportunity. And also the man is if does indeed is low enough to escape the kid he ran over, he isnt dumn enough to stay in Ethiopia for so long.

I DONT believe Teddy IS BOTH INHUMAN to leave a dead street kid laying on the ground AND DUMN enough to stay in the country for two years.

that is just my thinking....


_________________
I speak the truth and I am free
Abush
Executive Team

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:37 am   
first of all I don't think it makes any difference whether or not you sign a petition. If it was in america, then maybe. Second, for those that do sign it, better keep your email out of it cuz I can clearly see it. The person responsible for this needs to take the email field off the view. I hate spam!


_________________
"To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history"- Barack Obama
Trying to change the world, one person at a time!
FYI: Whatever is posted under this nick is my opinion ONLY, not that of ESAi!
Myliham
Aregawi

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:04 pm   
Ethiopia wrote:
Myliham wrote:
freeteddyafro wrote:
Post it at your site, pass it for people you know

Free Teddy Afro



As you know Teddy Afro went to prison for hit and run accusation, so far no body knows if he is responsible for this tragedy. It is hard to know if Teddy's impressments is motivated by politics or it is a following judicial process. Teddy is the symbol of Ethiopian new and future generation. He is a bridge for the past, present and future. He is an idol for young generation. Let us bring Teddy to daylight before he disappears forever.



Free Teddy Afro

sign here http://www.petitiononline.com/TA042208/petition.html

Just curious, what is your evidence that he has not committed the crime?


Myliham,

Here is my thinking on this issue,

With the judicial system I and you and everyone know, and the opportunity that this government looking for long to get this man out of the seen, its impractical to think he will get fair trial. Absolutley No way.

Ok, then what if he has done it ?

There is only one way myself and his fans would believe that, that is if the presecution has irrefutable, clear beyound resonable doubt evidence that he has done it. If the presecution present that, then no conspiracy, no drama.

Do I personally believe he has done it ?

No, because of the following reasons,

1. Its hard for me to believe he will escape the seen, a dead kid infront of him. I give him the benefit of the doubt to have not that low morals to do such things.

2. If with small likley chance that he did it, I dont believe he would have stayed in Ethiopia for almost two years, while he has free pass to leave the country after the hot news was all over half year or even a year later so that it wont look like he got away because of that reasons. Knowing well that the government will get his tail and lock him behind the bars with such opportunity. And also the man is if does indeed is low enough to escape the kid he ran over, he isnt dumn enough to stay in Ethiopia for so long.

I DONT believe Teddy IS BOTH INHUMAN to leave a dead street kid laying on the ground AND DUMN enough to stay in the country for two years.

that is just my thinking....


Ethiopia,
At least your argument tries to entertain both sides of the argument. Again, considering the length of time it took to charge him/in prison, it has left a wide door for speculation. I for one can't be so certain whether he is guilty or not. I hope he is not because I think he is a talented artist and people find him uplifting as a person previously has suggested.

I also would agree with your argument but you failed to mention about the circumstances where his car wad damaged at the same time as the alleged crime. whom knows it might be a coincidence but it does raise a legitimate question. Second people all over different forums that are defending him are saying that Teddy is not a person who would do such a case. As Gooch has pointed out, after all Tedy is human being and he could have made a mistake...such as driving under the influence and etc..but then gain as you mentioned it, unless he is stupid, why would he remain in the country if he really committed the crime? There are a lot of gray areas and I hope with time, the truth will come out. I think it is presumptive at this time to pass a judgment.


_________________
"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed." - Steve Biko
myESAi Image
Ethiopia
AdmaQi

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:27 pm   
Myliham wrote:
Ethiopia wrote:
Myliham wrote:
freeteddyafro wrote:
Post it at your site, pass it for people you know

Free Teddy Afro



As you know Teddy Afro went to prison for hit and run accusation, so far no body knows if he is responsible for this tragedy. It is hard to know if Teddy's impressments is motivated by politics or it is a following judicial process. Teddy is the symbol of Ethiopian new and future generation. He is a bridge for the past, present and future. He is an idol for young generation. Let us bring Teddy to daylight before he disappears forever.



Free Teddy Afro

sign here http://www.petitiononline.com/TA042208/petition.html

Just curious, what is your evidence that he has not committed the crime?


Myliham,

Here is my thinking on this issue,

With the judicial system I and you and everyone know, and the opportunity that this government looking for long to get this man out of the seen, its impractical to think he will get fair trial. Absolutley No way.

Ok, then what if he has done it ?

There is only one way myself and his fans would believe that, that is if the presecution has irrefutable, clear beyound resonable doubt evidence that he has done it. If the presecution present that, then no conspiracy, no drama.

Do I personally believe he has done it ?

No, because of the following reasons,

1. Its hard for me to believe he will escape the seen, a dead kid infront of him. I give him the benefit of the doubt to have not that low morals to do such things.

2. If with small likley chance that he did it, I dont believe he would have stayed in Ethiopia for almost two years, while he has free pass to leave the country after the hot news was all over half year or even a year later so that it wont look like he got away because of that reasons. Knowing well that the government will get his tail and lock him behind the bars with such opportunity. And also the man is if does indeed is low enough to escape the kid he ran over, he isnt dumn enough to stay in Ethiopia for so long.

I DONT believe Teddy IS BOTH INHUMAN to leave a dead street kid laying on the ground AND DUMN enough to stay in the country for two years.

that is just my thinking....


Ethiopia,
At least your argument tries to entertain both sides of the argument. Again, considering the length of time it took to charge him/in prison, it has left a wide door for speculation. I for one can't be so certain whether he is guilty or not. I hope he is not because I think he is a talented artist and people find him uplifting as a person previously has suggested.

I also would agree with your argument but you failed to mention about the circumstances where his car wad damaged at the same time as the alleged crime. whom knows it might be a coincidence but it does raise a legitimate question. Second people all over different forums that are defending him are saying that Teddy is not a person who would do such a case. As Gooch has pointed out, after all Tedy is human being and he could have made a mistake...such as driving under the influence and etc..but then gain as you mentioned it, unless he is stupid, why would he remain in the country if he really committed the crime? There are a lot of gray areas and I hope with time, the truth will come out. I think it is presumptive at this time to pass a judgment.


we will wait and see...


_________________
I speak the truth and I am free
B
Division Head

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:32 pm   
when did all these people get to know teddy afro so well? emotional arguments aside, if he did do it...how do you think that would look for his image if he was caught driving drunk, hit someone, and killed them?

forget him, I'm sure his publicists probably told him to flee (if it did happen, that is)

will he get a fair trial?
LOL.


_________________
"how can they go to war with terror when it's war that's terrorizing?"

No one is free when others are oppressed. ~Author Unknown
freeteddyafro
Lij

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:38 pm   
would you stop arguing and just sign we need 30000 signitures by the end of this month. Just do it and leave it to us who we will apeal. If you want to voluniteer let us send your info to freeteddyafro@gmail.com

Alex
Alumni Team

Send private message

View user's profile
Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:29 pm   
freeteddyafro wrote:
would you stop arguing and just sign we need 30000 signitures by the end of this month. Just do it and leave it to us who we will apeal. If you want to voluniteer let us send your info to freeteddyafro@gmail.com


Yeah, folks, just $%ut up and sign the damn thing.

Zirzir kis yiqedal sibal alsemachihum?


_________________
EthioTube - Broadcast Ethiopia
http://www.ethiotube.net
Myliham
Aregawi

Send private message

View user's profile
Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:29 am   
Alex wrote:
freeteddyafro wrote:
would you stop arguing and just sign we need 30000 signitures by the end of this month. Just do it and leave it to us who we will apeal. If you want to voluniteer let us send your info to freeteddyafro@gmail.com


Yeah, folks, just $%ut up and sign the damn thing.

Zirzir kis yiqedal sibal alsemachihum?

I guess your main interest is not finding out what the truth is. Yigermal, you just want to sign and get more people to sign this petition so that as the end of the day, you feel good about yourself because you have organized a petition to free someone who might have committed a crime.


_________________
"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed." - Steve Biko
myESAi Image
Alex
Alumni Team

Send private message

View user's profile
Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:28 am   
Myliham wrote:
Alex wrote:
freeteddyafro wrote:
would you stop arguing and just sign we need 30000 signitures by the end of this month. Just do it and leave it to us who we will apeal. If you want to voluniteer let us send your info to freeteddyafro@gmail.com


Yeah, folks, just $%ut up and sign the damn thing.

Zirzir kis yiqedal sibal alsemachihum?

I guess your main interest is not finding out what the truth is. Yigermal, you just want to sign and get more people to sign this petition so that as the end of the day, you feel good about yourself because you have organized a petition to free someone who might have committed a crime.


I guess the emoticons didn't do a good job expressing my sarcasm.


_________________
EthioTube - Broadcast Ethiopia
http://www.ethiotube.net
freeteddyafro
Lij

Send private message

View user's profile
Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:44 am   
Please do not be a stonehead or "Dengay Eras" It is not our duty to find out if he did it or not and do not poison other people by your so called "Diskur" just sign or get the hell out of here.

People like you are laughing in someone's misery and suck there check when that person dies. “ Do you know Gunch memtet” that is called Abashes First Aid. Don’t be like that, Act, you signature does not cost you anything but may bring some thing
Official Free Teddy Afro Blog Site

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

myESAi Forum Index » General Discussion » FREE TEDDY AFRO PETITION SIGN NOW, bring at least 10 people » Reply to topic

. . .
. Most users ever online was 252 on Mon May 14, 2012 9:07 am.